A Shore Thing
4 Beds | Sleeps 7
A Shore Thing was built in 2012 in Seawood Estates. Overlooking a stunning view of New London Bay, you will enjoy a peaceful getaway on Prince Edward Island. This cottage features 3 bedrooms, a large kitchen and dining area, a bright living room and large deck with barbeque. Located 5 minutes from Cavendish, the home of Anne of Green Gables and many attractions such as shopping, dining, adventure parks and museums.
A Shore Thing is a weekly rental from Sunday to Sunday only during July and August. Spring & Fall Specials – 4 day stays accepted before July 1 and after September 3.
- One level, 3 bedrooms & 2 baths
- Comfortably sleeps 7
- 2 queen size beds; 1 double bed; 1 single bed
- Full gourmet kitchen
- Complimentary high speed internet
- Pet friendly $20/day cleaning fee
- Playpen and high chair
- Propane fireplace
- Satellite TV, DVD Player & Stereo
- Gas BBQ
- Propane outdoor lobster cooker
- Outdoor fire pit
- Large wooden swing set & slide
- Linens, towels, and cooking utensils included
- Washer and dryer
- Large deck with wheelchair ramp
- 100 yards to sand & pebble beach
- Kayak, jet ski rentals and Para-sailing within walking distance
Located at 15 Burns Avenue, Stanley Bridge PE C0A 1E0, across the road from Seas the Moment and beside Beach Dreams.
A 30% deposit is required at time of booking. The balance is due 30 days prior to your stay. In the event of a cancellation after April 1, the deposit is non-refundable unless we are able to rent the property. If we rent the property, we will refund your deposit less a $75 admin fee.