Cavendish Bosom Buddies Cancellation Policy
A deposit is required at the time of booking to guarantee the booking.
- 30% of the total accommodation is charged at the time of booking.
- For booking for one night, the night is charged as a deposit.
If you do need to cancel your reservation with us, we kindly ask that you forward your request in writing by email to email@example.com.
- Cancellations received 30 days prior to the arrival date, deposits will be returned in full, except for a $20.00 credit card processing fee.
- Cancellations received 15-30 days prior to your arrival date, the full deposit is non-refundable.
- Cancellations received 8-14 days prior to arrival 50% of the total reservation shall apply.
- Less than 7 days100% of the total reservation shall apply.
- Shortened Stay– no refunds will be offered if while staying, you decide to shorten your stay.*
Failure to cancel the reservation may result in the balance of the stay being charged if the cottage remains vacant for the period being held for you. Unfortunately, there are no exceptions to these policies except when travel restrictions are imposed.
*The Guest acknowledges that because of the short rental season in Prince Edward Island, they are buying time available in the cottage, and they own that time slot.*
Prepaid Saver Rates
- The entire amount of the accommodation is charged at the time of booking.
- These reservations are Non-Refundable.
CBMF Policies and Procedures
- Are separate from Bosom Buddies and PEI Dream Cottages. When booking, you will be required to fill out paperwork acknowledging and accepting these policies and procedures.
- All Deposits for guaranteeing the bookings over the CBMF weekend are Non- Refundable.
Vacation Rental Insurance
To protect you against unforeseen circumstances, we highly recommend vacation rental cancellation insurance. No one plans for unforeseen circumstances, so this is the best way to ensure peace of mind when the unexpected happens.