What Precautions and Policies are in place in relation to COVID-19?
At Cavendish Bosom Buddies and PEI Dream Cottages, our guests and staff’s safety remains our number one priority. It seems the world has changed overnight, and like you, we are taking it day-by-day. We trust this will pass and although we will never return to the way things were before, we are looking forward to the day when we can safely welcome ALL of our guests back.
We take standards for hygiene and cleanliness very seriously and are taking the proper steps to ensure the safety of our guests and staff. When we open our doors for the 2021 season, we will continue to put into effect heightened precautions for sanitization, disinfection, and cleaning measures.
For the 2021 season, we will also continue to honour our Extenuating Circumstances Policy. This policy will protect travelers from cancellation penalties due to travel advisories or safety precautions imposed by WHO or our guests jurisdiction’s government in relation to viruses, including COVID-19. However, it should be noted that if travel restrictions remain in place, you will be required to make a decision 30 days prior to arrival. For last minute restrictions, we will honor cancellations due to new restrictions.
We look forward to welcoming you to the North Shore when it is safe to.
Cavendish Bosom Buddies Cancellation Policy
Upon making a reservation a deposit with a valid Visa, Mastercard or e-transfer is required for confirmation (please note that we do not accept visa debit). Deposits are $200 for our suites, one-bedroom and two-bedroom cottages. $300 for the three-bedroom and the 4-bedroom cottage. If you do need to cancel your reservation with us, we kindly ask that you forward your request in writing by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellations received 30 days prior to the arrival date, deposits will be returned in full, with the exception of a $12.00 credit card processing fee.
- Cancellations received 15-30 days prior to your arrival date, the full deposit is non-refundable.
- Cancellations received 8-14 days prior to arrival 50% of the total reservation shall apply.
- Less than 7 days 100% of the total reservation shall apply.
- Shortened Stay – should you reserve for a certain number of days and leave before your departure date, you will be charged one night or 50% of the remaining balance, whichever is greater.
*Failure to cancel the reservation may result in the balance of the stay being charged if the cottage remains vacant for the period being held for you.
Unfortunately there are no exceptions to these policies except when travel restrictions are imposed.
Vacation Rental Insurance
To protect you against unforeseen circumstances we highly recommend vacation rental cancellation insurance. No one plans for unforeseen circumstances so this is the best way to ensure peace of mind when the unexpected happens.
PEI Dream Cottages Booking and Cancellation Policies
- Upon reserving a PEI Dream home we require 30% of the total reservation with the full balance due 30 days prior to arrival. Visa, Mastercard or e-transfer is accepted ( please note we do not accept visa debit).
- In the event of cancellation after May 1, the deposit is non refundable unless we can rent the property. If we can rent the property we will refund the deposit less a $75.00 administration fee.
*The Guest acknowledges that because of the short rental season in Prince Edward Island, they are buying the time available in the cottage and they own that time slot.
Package Cancellation Policy:
$200 Deposit due upon booking. Deposit refunded up to 30 days prior to arrival. Extenuating circumstances policy will ONLY be in effect if travel advisories or restrictions are issued due to COVID-19.