New Service Protocols – COVID-19
Due to Covid-19, things may look a little different this summer, It is important that you read the following information and follow the guidelines we have put in place. This is to ensure we are fully compliant with the Department of Health and Wellness PEI, for your safety and ours.
PLEASE NOTE – Illness/Exclusion Policy – People who are sick should not visit Cavendish Bosom Buddies- If you are experiencing flu-like symptoms such as coughing, fever, or difficulty breathing, we ask that you STAY HOME. We reserve the right to refuse entry into our facilities to anyone displaying symptoms.
- In order to ensure physical distancing between staff and guests there will only be one person per household allowed to enter the office at any given time.Signage will be posted. If you need help call us at 1.800.363.3449. Gatherings outside cannot exceed that of current public health authority restrictions. Only families from the same household should stay in the same unit.
- Your cottage has been thoroughly cleaned and then disinfected with ES15 (DN- 02489740) We ask that you continue to practice good hand washing hygiene while on the property. We supply the cottage with hand soap and a bottle of hand sanitizer, there will also be designated hand washing stations on the property. It is mandatory that you use the hand sanitizer each time you enter the pool or the front desk area.
- Garbage and recycling will be picked up everyday by 11:00 am, please put it in the bins that are located outside of the cottage on the deck and we will come and collect them.
- We make every effort to minimize our carbon footprint, please reuse your towels when possible. If you need fresh towels please bring your dirty towels to the front office for exchange between 9am-6pm.
- There is a communal coin washer and dryer in the office. Until further notice, the common laundry facilities have been closed. We apologize in advance for this inconvenience.
- The pool area will be equipped with a camera and will be monitored by the front desk to ensure capacity of 20 in the pool is not exceeded. Please do not move the pool loungers or the fire pit chairs as they have been placed to ensure physical distancing. If you enter the pool and it’s at capacity please wait until space becomes available. Select pool times may be implemented if guests do not adhere to these guidelines. Please expect short pool closures throughout the day to allow for disinfection and cleaning (12-!2:30 | 3-3:30 | 5-5:30).
- Due to Covid-19 we have reduced our office hours to 9-6pm daily. If you need us come see us during this time or call 1.800.363.3449. (The WIFI PASSWORD IS 8003633449) Guest room keys should be dropped in the outside box upon departure so they can be disinfected for the next guest.