About Cavendish Bosom Buddies
Come as strangers. Leave as friends. When you arrive to Cavendish Bosom Buddies you will be greeted by our welcoming Island hospitality. For 25 years Cavendish Bosom Buddies has been providing families, couples, friends, golfers and groups a memorable Island vacation. Kenny and Tracey along with their triplets, Lexie, Matt and MacKenzie look forward to welcoming you!
Your vacation is awaiting. Cottage living on PEI is a way of life. We want to prepare you for the most relaxing and memorable vacation possible.
Here’s what you can expect when you stay at Cavendish Bosom Buddies Cottages & Suites:
Services and Amenities
- Garbage & Bottle Service is provided daily. We ask that you leave garbage in your outside bins and have bottles on your deck ready for pick up.
- Clean towels delivered daily
- Private deck with picnic table and barbeque for cottages; executive suites have a shared deck space
- Coin operated laundry in main building
- Full kitchen facilities and cooking utensils
- Complimentary Coffee for your first morning
- Air- conditioning in all units
- Cable TV in all units (DVD player available upon request)
- Access to outdoor lobster cooker
- Free WIFI internet
- Outdoor heated pool
- Pay phone at main building – note the units do not have phones
- Pet Friendly $20/day pet fee
- Common fire pit
- Large playground which can be viewed from most cottage decks
- Horseshoe and use of board games & movies
- 15 minute walk to the Beach
- Driving distance to National Park, shopping, restaurants, activities
- Beautiful views!
Don’t forget to pack
- Beach towels & sand toys
- Walking shoes
- Day Pack
- Light sweater for around the campfire
- Your Favourite Book